Independent & Objective
Ypsilon PCS works closely together with specialised partners including:
- Tax lawyers and estate planners
- Asset managers & investment advisors
- Private, retail and corporate banks
- Real estate and private equity investors
- Accountants and auditors
- Trust companies and domiciliation agents
- Insurance brokers
Independent and objective management is only possible if the directors of a company do not have any personal advantage in selecting or offering these services.
In order to avoid any conflict of interest, we don’t offer these services ourselves. What is more, we do not receive any remuneration from any of these service providers.
Keep it simple
We go for manageable and workable solutions. The best solution is not always an efficient solution. We like a pragmatic approach.
“Multi Client” CFO
We are serving a selected number of private holding companies. Being ”Multi Client” creates several advantages:
- Our clients do not need to hire and motivate own staff (CFO plus support)
- Efficiency (being a CFO for a holding company is often not a full time job)
- Benefit from “best practices“ on family governance, reporting, investments and asset management
- By representing various holding companies, Ypsilon PCS (and thus our clients) can benefit from economies of scale in asset & cash management as well as for private equity and real estate investments.
For our clients, this leads to better investment opportunities and less overhead costs compared to hiring your own staff.